New Fantasy Wrestling
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

New Fantasy Wrestling

New Fantansy Wrestling!

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Cutting Egde #4

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Edge

Edge

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

Cutting Egde #4 Empty
BeitragThema: Cutting Egde #4   Cutting Egde #4 Icon_minitimeDi Jul 29, 2008 7:47 pm

Es ist wieder Zeit für Cutting Edge.Lilian Garcia wird gezeigt und sagt den Gastgeber an.

Bild

Making way to the Ring from Toronto ,Ontario Canada he is the kurrent MR.MONEY IN THE BANK THE RATED-R SUPERSTAR EDGE!!!!!

Nun nimmt er sich ein Mikrofon

Last Sunday I´ve become the very first Mr.Money in the Bank in NFW History.No Champion in this Company will be save !!I must say this Money the Bank Match was hard very hard. But I get one step higher on the Ladder of Succsess in the Moment as I´ve become Mr.Money in the Bank.And if you people think I couldn´t win a Championship you´re Wrong!!!!Child in the first row WRONG!!!!Fat man with the Beer in his Hand WRONG!!!Each and everyone is WRONG!!WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!I win this case fair I never cheatet !!!!And now let me tell you a little Story the Story is about a Champion me….Edge!Chapter one On Fire! where I give my Tag Team Gold away to get a Qualification Match for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match and won it. Chapter two Wartime where I win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match to become the first Mr.Money in the Bank in NFW History !! Chapter three in the next 365 days I will be your
Champion!!!!

Die Fans buhen Edge ohne ende aus.

But now let´s turn over to my special guest . The people says he´s one half man one
half amazing . He says he is the highest payed Entertainer in the History of Sports entertaiment. I say he
is the biggest waist of Money in NFW History!! Please Welcome the NFW United States Champion
and NFW Champion MVP.

MVP betritt den Ring.

Welcome MVP!!Please take a seet. Let me ask you a question I want to ask you since I´ve see you the first time. Why do you wear this Power Ranger Outfit?
Nach oben Nach unten
MVP

MVP

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

Cutting Egde #4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Cutting Egde #4   Cutting Egde #4 Icon_minitimeDi Jul 29, 2008 10:19 pm

MVP, der seltsamerweise keinen seiner Championship belts trägt, schaut sich kurz um und überlegt ob er sich hinsetzen soll. Er entscheidet sich dagegen. Er nimmt sich das Mikrofon, welches auf den Stuhl liegt und beginnt zu sprechen.

Edge... Let me reply with a question. Let me answer your question with a question on my own. How should I say it..yeah that's pretty good.
Are you kidding me?!
The PPV, a few days ago,was the biggest night of my career. It was the biggest night of NFW thus far. This particular event will go down in history. Years and years from now, everybody will still remember that event. The fans, who saw the match live, or on Pay Per View will tell their children and grandchildren in the future what happened on Sunday, July the 27th. And... Edge, don't get me wrong. They will not remember the PPV for CM Punk, the Straight Edge Superstar defending his title against the dwarf Rey Mysterio. Nor will it go down in history as the day, where The Lucker of the Month, Matt Hardy, defeated the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels. And certainly... you winning the Money in the Bank briefcase will not be talked about in ten or twenty years.
July the 27th will go down in history as the day...the day, when MVP, the Franchise Player, beat John Cena in about half a minute to become the NEW NFW Champion and being the first ever double-champion in NFW.
The biggest event of the wrestling industry took place last night, with the biggest happening since Vince McMahon buying the WCW, since Bret Hart got screwed in Montreal, since Hulk Hogan slammed the seven foot, 540 pound Andre The Giant at Wrestlemania III.
It was so important what happened. The beginning of the legend status of MVP. The beginning of an era... And you, YOU. The Rated-R-Fool. You are the happy one to be the first to interview me. The first to ask me a question. And now you quiz me about my fucking ring attire?!
Are you out of your mind? You got the opportunity to make your stupid Talk-segment exclusive, with an interview with the half man half amazing. It could even be the second highest rated segment, right after the VIP Lounge. But in 10 seconds you fucked everything up. Mister Money in the Bank in an Talk-segment with the NFW and US Champ, who happens to be the highest payed entertainer and most talented athlete. Even a monkey could do a better show with this stipulations.
But...Okay. You want an answer. But be insured, that I will have to leave soon, because I got my own show. The VIP Lounge, with a special edition tonight. A VIP CELEBRATION LOUNGE!!
So here's my answer. I wear this suit, because I can. Because I can afford this precious 'armor'. And this I can, because I'm better than you!

MVP senkt das Mikrofon und schaut übertrieben auf seine Rolex. Er will Edge zeigen, dass er bald mit seinen Talk segment anfangen will. Doch der Ultimate Opportunist ist noch nicht fertig mit Montel Vontavious Porter...

Nach oben Nach unten
Edge

Edge

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

Cutting Egde #4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Cutting Egde #4   Cutting Egde #4 Icon_minitimeDo Jul 31, 2008 9:10 pm

Der Rated-R Superstar scheint wütend zu sein.

You say that you are better than me huh? I think you forget what I´ve done. I´ve won the Money in the Bank Ladder Match to be the first ever Mr.Money in the Bank in NFW History.I beat each and everyone who was involved in this Match Including you. That prooves that "I am better" than you MVP.But if it´s not enough for you I will beat you again and again and again and then the Ringannouncer will say "Here is you winner and the new NFW Champion THE RATED-R SUPERSTAR EDGE". I beat you in everything especially in a Wrestling Match because I am the Rated-R Superstar the first Mr.Money in the Bank in NFW History and in the next 365 day´s I will be your NFW World Champion....EDGE.

Die Fans zeigen gemischte Reaktionen.MVP scheint es eilig zu haben doch Edge scheint noch nicht fertig zu sein.

[color=darkblue]Before you start your boring "VIP Celebration Lounge" I want to Challenge you next week at On Fire! One on One in a Wrestling Match.And if you´re man enough you´ll accept.[/darkblue]
Nach oben Nach unten
MVP

MVP

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

Cutting Egde #4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Cutting Egde #4   Cutting Egde #4 Icon_minitimeDo Jul 31, 2008 11:28 pm

You know Edge...Actually I had two matches at Wartime. And I decided to focus on my title match and not on that stupid Money in the Bank match. I don't need a friggin briefcase to get a title. I already HAVE two titles around my waist. So that you were able to claim the Money in the Bank briefcase...proves NOTHING! And I mean nothing! I'm better than you!
And this far for our match... I already have a match at the next On Fire! show against the "Lucker of the Month". So, if you insist on a match against the Franchise Player, you'll have to wait. Get at the end of the line. Everybody these time wants a match against the highest payed entertainer and most talented athlete in sports entertainment. The Hardy Girls want a match, I'm sure Cena wants a rematch, as soon he recovered from his match against me, Jo Jo the Lobster Lad wants a match...and now you want a match.
I tell you what. You got two options.
Option one, you wait until next week, On Fire! #8. Or
Option two, you get Matt Hardy off my back. Talk to Miley or Matt personally and try to cancel the match. THEN, we can have our match already this week.
But for now...I'll have to leave. See you in the ring Rated-R-Superstar. Oh yeah... and before I forget. Don't even try cashing in your briefcase for a titlematch against me. You won't even stand a chance against me, when I lie in the bed with a flu and a 40 degree fever. Because I'm better than you!

MVP schmeisst das Mikrofon unachtsam beiseite und geht einen Schritt auf Edge zu. Er starrt ihn einige Zeit an, dann geht er unverrichteter Dinge aus dem Ring und verlässt die Arena. Zurück lässt er einen vor Wut kochenden Edge.

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Cutting Egde #4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Cutting Egde #4   Cutting Egde #4 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Cutting Egde #4
Seite 1 von 1