New Fantasy Wrestling
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

New Fantasy Wrestling

New Fantansy Wrestling!

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

CM Punk's Lockerroom

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
MVP

MVP

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

CM Punk's Lockerroom Empty
BeitragThema: CM Punk's Lockerroom   CM Punk's Lockerroom Icon_minitimeMo Jul 21, 2008 11:12 pm

CM Punk sitzt in seinen Lockerroom und bereitet sich auf das Match gegen Matt Hardy vor. Aufeinmal geht die Tür ruckartig auf und MVP kommt hereingestürzt. Auch er trägt bereits sein Match-Outfit. Er geht auf Punk zu der aufsteht und MVP verwirrt anguckt.

Punk...Punk...Let me tell you somethin, between the two of us....I don't want to face Matt hardy once again. NOT in a title match. This title means everything to me. I don't want to lose the title. And believe me, when I sa...

MVP bemerkt, dass sich noch ein Kameramann im Raum befindet, der ein paar Szenen vor dem Match aufzeichnen sollte, wie CM Punk sich vorbereitet. MVP beruhigt sich und atmet ein paar mal tief durch. Sein Verhalten ändert sich schlagartig.

Haha... I'm just kidding. What I really want to say is, that I don't want to face Matt Hardy again. Yeah..that's true. I'm the highest payed athlete in sports entertainment. Why should I have to wrestle every kid and every punk - no offense dude - that walks up to me and demands a match? I already said, he don't deserves a match against me, that is for the title. And I'm too good to face him. I don't need to prove anything. I'm half man half amazing. But...who am I talking to? You know 'bout me. I mean you're half man half..legend and full straight edge, or something like that. We're cut from the same cloth. We act the same, we even think the same. And YOU know, that if I would be in your postition I would do ANYTHING - and I really mean anything - to win.
Don't you DARE to lose to matt Hardy. If you lose, I have to face this.. fool again. And this ain't right. Matt Hardy should not be fighting for a title.
I believe in you. Allright?

MVP klopft CM Punk zuversichtlich auf die Schulter, dann verlässt er den lockerroom, ohne dass CM Punk etwas entgegnen kann. CM Punk setzt sich wieder mit steinerner Miene hin und zieht seine Tapes an den Handgelenken fest.
Nach oben Nach unten

CM Punk's Lockerroom
Seite 1 von 1